Monday, November 9, 2009

Just a little high

Well friends...it's been a little while since I blogged. Sorry about that....it's been a rough week.

First, I threw my wallet away. Not on purpose, of course.
So, I went dumpster diving. Behind McDonalds. In a cute shirt & jeans.


But no luck...

This guy isn't me, but it could have been...what an adventure.


Then, I got a kidney stone. Third one in a year. Wowzers. Actually, "got" is the incorrect tense. I have one currently as I am writing. And I am a little high on some pretty strong pain meds, along with some anti-nausea & antibiotics.


Unless....



1 comment:

  1. :( well just remember that you'll be home in just a few months! And God will restore that money..and 'cause He is all merciful and all, maybe add in a few extra bucks :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete