Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Prayer & Faith

Physician's Prayer by Nathan Greene

My husband & I (and several others who we have engaged in dialogue) have recently been discussing prayer & faith. I think especially since we are going into medical missions & therefore will continually deal with disease, we are both trying to figure out where & what faith looks like in prayer.

My thoughts about this right now are rather scattered & I would love to hear what you guys all think -
What is the role of faith in prayer? Do we pray "Lord, if it be your will, heal this person"? Or rather "Lord, let this person be healed in the name of Jesus"?
What if they are not? Lack of faith? A misunderstanding of God's will?

Please share in our conversation. We would love to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment