Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lost & Found....

Unbelievable.
This showed up today...

Yep, my wallet.
After all of that dumpster diving & the what-not, it was found a week later at a Cracker Barrel restaurant. And they sent it UPS to my house (obviously it was in a box & not just in the mailbox).

But it was all there.
Cash.
Cards.
Receipts.
And, most importantly, my frequent drinker card for the cafe at my church....*whew* (I have to admit I was mourning that loss because I had a free drink coming to me!! O the pain, the sorrow, the grief).

I am a Cracker Barrel fan for life. And a fan of whoever found it. Whoever you are, thank you, thank you, thank you.

In other news, check out what I did:

Cut those letters out free hand & I am pretty proud of my crafty-ness.

Also, I've been doing quite a bit of road-tripping lately, chasing my love all over the country as he goes & visits potential residencies and the etc.
On the way home from one of these I snapped a few pics of the sunset. Thought I would share:


Forgive the fuzziness. We won't discuss the speed I was going, or that I was driving as I took these, or that I might have also been trying to talk on my cell phone.

I leave you with this Old Irish Blessing:

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! God is SO good! Know you were so relieved to get your wallet back! :)
    Stacey Allen

    ReplyDelete